Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 blog.

Hi,

My name is Young Choi. I am a middler. I am a finance and accounting major with a music minor, I know it's a funny combination. I am from Tenafly, NJ which is 25 minute drive from Manhattan. Currently I am on my second co-op. I actually started working 3 days ago, so I am still getting the gist of things. I work for Highfields Capital, which in on the top floor of The Hankock Tower so the view from my office is unreal. I am a operations associate for the portfolio management team and the last 3 days that I was there, I absolutely loved it. I love the people, the work, office, indoor gym, free lunch, free coffee and etc. Yea, I know. I sound like I really like my co-op and yes I do love it!
 

This is me going to work!
Another day another dollar!

In the future, I want to involve myself more in the finance world. Right now I work at a hedge fund so the tasks that are done are very challenging and demanding. But love training for it and learning about it. Thus, in my future career, I want to continue this career path that I have started. I would love to work for a financial fund in New York City and my co-op experience will equip me to be more qualified to get chosen to work for a good firm. I am awfully excited for my future endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment